Hi, we’re TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we pride ourselves on helping B2B tech buyers manage the complexity and risk of the buying process. We are a trusted source of information for tech buyers, delivering advice and facilitating connections between our buyers and the world’s leading sellers of business technology.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, we are a remote-first company with more than 20 digital publications and over 500 global team members in the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and the Philippines. We’re proud to have been repeatedly recognized as one of America’s fastest growing private companies by Inc., as well as a Tennessee top workplace. We work hard each day and have fun, too, with monthly virtual events, recreational slack channels, and the occasional costumed dance from our CEO.
All positions are open to remote work unless otherwise specified in the requirements below.
We are seeking an Account Director, EMEA who will be responsible for building our client direct customer base. You will penetrate both assigned and proactive accounts, including new business, renewals and upsells, being accountable for new and incumbent relationships. Via a consultative sales approach you will become an essential business partner for CMOs, ABM specialists, and wider marketing teams with technology companies, with a bias to enterprise. This person reports to Chris Turner-Green, VP of Sales, EMEA and will play a key role in generating revenue to goal across the EMEA region.
What you'll do
- Meet/exceed annual and quarterly revenue growth as well as leading-edge SMART objectives across TechnologyAdvice’s suite of lead generation, display and content solutions
- Map, access, influence and build an unrivaled relationship with key stakeholders within both an assigned and proactive account list of direct clients
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
- Build and manage a pipeline of activity that exceeds your annual revenue target and associated KPIs
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to innovate and construct agile and creative campaign ideas and case-studies, for the benefit of both your accounts and the wider EMEA and global teams
- Work collaboratively with our EMEA Client Success and Delivery teams to ensure successful client onboarding, ongoing success and a high level of satisfaction
- Be a B2B digital marketing expert for your accounts - providing insight and analysis originating both from TechnologyAdvice as well as the wider B2B media marketplace
- Forecast accurate revenue activity, capturing this across Salesforce with bespoke reporting to leadership
- Consistently achieve and exceed targets and KPI goals
- Perform other duties as directed by the VP of Sales, EMEA
Who you are
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience selling to direct clients, ideally enterprise accounts
- A proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding annual targets
- High technical knowledge of lead generation, digital display and B2B content solutions
- A service-driven, consultative sales approach, comfortable closing technical solutions.
- A hunter mindset, that celebrates the “closed-won”
- A collaborative team player with high energy, integrity, drive, initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills whether, in person or via Zoom, Slack, email, phone etc
- A desire for accountability, and an ability to multitask whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Self motivated with a high level of customer service and colleague empathy
- Positive outlook on life
- Agile professional who excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives on continuously pivoting strategies to drive business needs forward
What we offer you
Our benefits and programs are designed to make your life better for you and your family.
- Private Medical Insurance (includes Dental & Vision)
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Ongoing career development opportunities, mentorship program, and more
- Wellness perks that include the Headspace App and monthly fitness reimbursements
- Cycle to work scheme - TA will assist employees with the purchase of a bike of their choice through Cyclescheme
- Season ticket loan - transport season ticket
Employer work visa sponsorship and support are not provided for this role. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Kingdom at hire and must maintain authorization to work in the United Kingdom throughout their employment with our company.
We believe that our differences make us stronger, and thus foster a diverse and inclusive culture where people feel safe being themselves. TechnologyAdvice is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
Pre-employment screening required.