Customer Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Customer Service
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Tegus is the leading market intelligence platform for key decision makers. We power some of the world’s most well-respected institutional investors, corporations, and consultancies through the largest and most comprehensive database of primary and market information. Our products and services enable clients to discover unmatched insights and answers to the most challenging questions they face to help them make better informed decisions.
Reporting to the VP of Demand Generation, we are looking for an analytical and strategic leader who is passionate about driving excellence in customer communications at all stages of our customer lifecycle. You will own and execute on our customer lifecycle strategy from trial to close to expansion and retention. You will also partner closely with our Customer Success leadership team to ensure we are delivering both a scalable and high touch approach to our lifecycle marketing.
- Design and execute end to end customer programs that build and drive trust, usage and deliver immediate value to our customers
- Own the integration of channels and touchpoints across the customer lifecycle building out the necessary touchpoints and process for direct human interaction working with our CS team
- Drive customer product adoption and usage through various channels and select relevant content that drive to this outcome
- Influence expansion through customer marketing and communications mixed with a data driven approach to integrate CS, Sales and AMs into the process
- Be the liaison between demand generation, sales, CS and Account Managers and facilitate the voice of the customer through an agreed customer journey
- Work with marketing operations and digital to build out a framework for tools and technology that will support the goals of supporting our customers
- Own critical customer metrics for programs delivered (for example: usage, expansion, churn)
- 4+ years working in demand generation or customer marketing roles within a B2B company
- Ability to demonstrate the impact of programs on key metrics such as product usage, expansion, LTV and CAC
- Experience working with the best in CS tech - Salesforce, Marketo, Gainsight, Pendo in product chat
- Experience in customer journey mapping and cross channel implementation, including integration with sales/CS reps
- Strong cross-functional skills
Benefits + Perks
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with an employer match.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
- The option to work from a state of the art office in the heart of Chicago’s Loop featuring standing desks, nursing parent rooms, gender neutral bathrooms, subsidized gym access, and full amenity floor.
- Commuter benefits & a fully stocked kitchen with rotating snacks and beverages.
And for candidates in Chicago:
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Tegus we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Tegus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Tegus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Tegus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
See more open positions at Tegus
Something looks off?