VP, Business Transformation
Location: Indianapolis preferred
This is a hybrid role and other locations can be considered pending different travel requirements. Relocation assistance is offered as well for this position.
The VP, Business Transformation will play a critical role in transforming how USIC brings critical services to its customers. This leader will be in the driver's seat of a transformation program designed to revolutionize all facets of the company's business model, from operational process to technology and beyond. This role will be responsible for establishing operational excellence through business processes, building a high-performance agile capability pipeline, and executing a data driven and results oriented operating model. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of optimizing technology, data, processes, and people as catalysts for achieving fundamental business transformation across departments on a company-wide scale.
This position will report to the Chief Transformation Officer.
- Establish a streamlined business process team to drive efficiency, compliance, and excellence
- Build a culture of standardization across the company's service offerings
- Create a pipeline of operational excellence enhancements by way of business process
- Deploy an organization wide Agile development process
- Establish an Agile practice to feed and drive the company's development efforts
- Streamline the value creation process to realize the benefits of the transformation program
- Establish as part of the Business Transformation team proactive data analytics process
- Define, deploy, and refine the company's core KPIs
- Implement an analytics deployment pattern that feeds continuous business change
- Provide strong leadership, fostering a collaborative and innovative work culture
- Mentor and develop team members, encouraging professional growth and enhancing team skillsets
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
- 10+ years proven experience in leading large-scale transformation projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or a related field
- Willing to travel 20% of the time
- Strong experience in building and managing Agile teams
- Demonstrated track record of successfully implementing complex projects
- Strategic thinker with a business-oriented approach to using technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders and express technical matters in cogent layman’s terms
- Strong management and leadership skills, expert ability to influence others
- Individual must be comfortable with taking measured risks and be a catalyst for change
- Excellent skills with MS Office Suite and various data analytical tools
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.