IT Helpdesk Specialist
The IT Helpdesk Specialist is responsible for ensuring USIC employees are provided timely support for all technology needs. This position will also be responsible for repairing and imaging laptops and tablets in the Imaging Lab at the Corporate Office.
- Respond to incoming inquiries via phone and email
- Provide Tier I technical support to field and corporate associates
- Repair, image, and deploy laptops, tablets, and other IT equipment for use
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Associate degree or IT certifications required; Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field is preferred
- Must be comfortable interfacing with different stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose technical issues and provide satisfactory resolutions quickly and effectively
- Two years’ experience in providing end-user support is preferred
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Windows, Exchange Server, and other Microsoft based applications
- A high degree of effective communication skills is required, specifically oral and in writing to convey complex concepts in familiar terms to the target audience
- At least two years of relevant work experience is needed to be successful in this role
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.