Product Manager - Vault RIM Submissions/Submissions Publishing
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
You will be responsible for defining and communicating the roadmap to internal and external customers, designing the solution for unified content management, submission planning, and Publishing, as well as working closely with the engineering team to bring your vision to life. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who are bringing the next generation of Veeva products to market to improve the lives of millions.
What You'll Do
- Design innovative product features to support the management and submission of content that ultimately is submitted to Health Authorities worldwide
- Author high-quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Prioritize feature development based on strategic initiatives, customer requirements, and internal technical needs
- Interact with customers, services, market owners, and sales to understand business needs
- Interact with engineering and QA teams to drive high-quality product feature implementation
- Be the product evangelist - become a subject matter expert for internal stakeholders and external customers
- 3+ years of experience in submission publishing management
- 5+ years in a business analyst or product management role
- 5+ years of experience in Regulatory
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment, with little direct supervision
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Working knowledge of PDF Standards, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office features
Nice to Have
- Experience in SaaS product lifecycle and ability to develop short- and long-term product roadmap and plans based on client and market requirements
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote
- Working knowledge of submission publishing, review, and archiving processes and procedures, understanding of various submission standards and the impact of these standards on day-to-day regulatory activities
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & Wellness programs
- Charity contribution programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.