Consultant - LIMS Implementation (Remote)
Manchester, UK · Manchester, MD, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Join Veeva as we modernize software for the life sciences industry. We are bringing to market a modern cloud solution designed to optimize laboratories with increased efficiency and productivity by streamlining processes. Join the team that will partner with our customers to implement one of Veeva’s newest products - Veeva Vault LIMS.
Passionate about bringing disruptive technology to customers and have novel ideas for successful GMP software implementation? This role will allow you to help our clients to drive new product adoption through successful implementations.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the EU or UK. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visas for this position.
What You'll Do
- Participate in projects at life sciences companies designing, configuring, and deploying Vault Quality Suite applications
- Lead requirements workshops: design, prototype, configuration, and solutions
- Ensure customer success from the beginning to the end of the engagement life cycle
- 3+ years of experience implementing LIMS systems
- Technical aptitude to comprehend and translate business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Proven expertise in customer leadership and fostering a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrated work history in stakeholder management, critical thinking skills, ability to conduct complex and technical communications in a wide variety of settings and audiences, and the determination to see client success with solution implementation
- Ability to travel upon business requirements
Nice to Have
- Understanding of business requirements, scientific data, compliance considerations, and processes for laboratory information management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Experience implementing or administrating Laboratory Information Management Systems for life sciences as a consultant, business, or IT representative
- Direct experience with systems such as LabWare, SQL LIMS, LabVantage, StarLIMS, SampleManager, SmartLab, BIOVIA, Nugenesis, Empower, Laboratory Information Manager System, QMS, ELN, LIMS, and other informatics or similar systems
- Consulting experience
- SaaS/Cloud experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.