Product Expert - Veeva Compass
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As the Product Expert for Veeva Compass, you’ll be focused on working closely with our customers to help ensure they are getting the most value out of our products.
Veeva Compass is our suite of data products, including prescription and medical claims record-level data to support more broad de-identified patient analytics and projected prescription and medical claims data to support HCP-level engagement.
Working with the Product Expert team Director, you’ll be the primary point for our customers. You’ll understand the key business problems our commercial customers are trying to solve and how our data can help them achieve their goals. Veeva Compass products are a new suite, and you’ll also spend your time building standard templates, determining the right success metrics to measure engagement, and overall developing best practices.
You’ll be embedded within the Product team to help ensure that feedback and improvement opportunities can be easily acted on.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about data and excited about working closely with customers to help make them successful on our Compass data products.
What You’ll Do
- Successfully own and manage customer relationships to ensure they are getting the most value out of Compass products, adopting new features & capabilities, and considering broader use cases our products can support
- Understand our customer’s commercial use cases and help them navigate the data to better support the business need
- Own onboarding and training of customers on the Compass Portal & data products
- Work closely with Account Partners to support & engage with our customers
- Drive the resolution of data investigations & data questions by partnering with the analytics team
- Build trust in our data products and help our data become central in customers’ business decisions
- Assist IT teams in setting up data ingest and bringing in the right technical resources when needed
- Work closely with the Product team to influence product roadmap as well as be able to translate design decisions and & product vision to customers
- 3+ years of business consulting, engagement management, or customer success experience with life science data and/or analytics industry experience
- Experience as owner of customer relationships in a data-driven area
- Experience working with complex data sets/analyses to support customer use cases in healthcare/life sciences (e.g., patient data analytics, targeting & segmentation, incentive compensation, etc.) and delivering to cross-functional audiences (business, IT, analytics)
- Excellent presentation, communication, and project management skills (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Advanced SQL skills; able to query and manipulate relational databases
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.