Curriculum Developer (Remote)
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 28, 2019
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Curriculum Developer will be responsible for executing the strategic direction of department leadership in the development, implementation, and maintenance of training courses targeted to customers, partners, and internal employees. This role with liaise heavily with subject matter experts within the Product, Support, Customer Success, and Professional Services departments.
What You'll Do
- Work under the direction of the Training Curriculum Manager and assigned SMEs to develop an instructor-led, role-based, course curriculum for the targeted personas.
- Design, develop, and maintain course materials across various products and delivery channels including virtual instructor-led and self-paced learning.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in Product Management, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Product Support to ensure training is aligned with business needs.
- Enable Product Training team to teach new and existing training courses.
- Create validation activities to measure learning attainment of course objectives.
- Facilitate courses occasionally
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, English, Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or equivalent field. A Master's Degree in Instructional Design or a related field is desirable.
- 3+ years experience designing, developing, and maintaining software training programs
- Excellent analytical and writing skills with a demonstrated aptitude for creating instructional content for both a technical audience and a business user audience.
- Ability to quickly learn industry terminology, processes, and systems
- Proven ability to work effectively with subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills
Nice to Have
- Background in Life Sciences and/or Veeva products
- Background in the SaaS domain
- Graphic design skills
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?