Manager - Crossix Analytics Services
Chicago, IL, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
Leveraging their knowledge and skillsets, Managers support current clients by delivering insights and analytics leveraging Crossix Analytics Products and Services, sharing best practices, managing ongoing client relationships, and working with a team to execute on the analytics. Successful candidates will possess strong analytics skills, communication skills, and client relationship-building skills and apply that within the Lifesciences marketing space.
What You'll Do
- Inform and advise on Lifesciences marketing decisions leveraging Crossix Data Platform and Products. Work with the team on data interpretation and lead the delivery of insights to clients.
- Quarterback of the internal team for your accounts to ensure a successful customer engagement.
- Analytical thinking, storyboarding and insights interpretation.
- Project management. Results-driven mindset & responsible for navigating and re-prioritizing through obstacles.
- Independent presence in client meetings.
- Build relationships with partners and clients; serve as a point person.
What You've Done
- 5+ years in an analytical role
- 3+ years of client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience managing projects
- Ability to use critical thinking to identify issues or concerns prior to them becoming a problem
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?