Supervisor - Media Partnerships
Marketing & Communications, People & HR, Sales & Business Development, Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 14, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Crossix Analytics, a business unit of Veeva Systems, delivers business-critical marketing insights to healthcare advertisers and media owners. The Partnerships team plays a key role by managing and growing Veeva Crossix’s relationships with media owners, distribution platforms, MVPDs, data providers, and more.
The Media Partnerships Supervisor will be a key contributor to the team and focused on working directly with media owners. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for media and data, as well as four key traits:
Customer focus to lead relationships with a growing client base of publishers and media owners
Service excellence to manage on-the-ground details of contracting and delivering products to media owners
Adaptability to manage and drive change as we develop new processes and standards for engaging with media owners
Strategic thinking to contribute valuable insight to the design and execution of strategy for commercial relationships with media owners
What You'll Do
- Own commercial opportunities from the pre-contract stage (feasibility, pricing, proposals) through contracting and delivery
- Manage and improve operational workflows across all stages
- Contribute to development of Crossix commercial strategy by analyzing trends and providing business metrics to internal leadership teams
- Provide relationship and product support in the form of solutions overviews, product trainings, methodology education, and responses to inquiries
- Identify opportunities to start new or expand existing partnerships
- 3+ years experience in media (at a media agency, a publisher/media owner, or an analytics company)
- 2+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with SalesForce
- Proficiency with SQL, Excel, other analytical tools
- Partnerships or client service background
- Experience with ad servers/ad tech
Base pay: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?