Manager - Solutions Consulting
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
We are looking for a dynamic leader to join our growing Audience Segments team in New York. You will serve as a key player in our business's commercial success, ensuring widespread adoption of our data products. In this role, you will develop deep relationships with our customers and media partners and collaborate with cross-functional leaders of our product, marketing, partnerships, and sales teams. This role requires a deep understanding of the programmatic and addressable media space.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the commercial success of the Crossix Audience Segments business, executing the go-to-market strategy
- Consult with customers to optimize the use of Crossix Audience Segments with campaign goals and customer targets
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and media partners
- Develop and deliver client-facing presentations and case studies
- Owns responses to RFIs/RFPs
- Advise our product management team on market dynamics and evolving customer needs
- Support marketing events
- 5+ years of media-related work experience with a track record of advancement
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic and addressable media space
- Experience selling to and working with media agencies and media partners, with the ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and willingness to dive into details
- Ability to travel for customer meetings, internal events, and conferences
Nice to Have
- Experience in the healthcare space
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Base pay: $110,000.00 - $170,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?