Analytics Services Associate
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, June 3, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Analytics Services Associate as part of our Analytics Development Program. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and Crossix and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
The Analytics Services Associate role is a client-facing role with emphasis on developing business insights from analytics and managing client relationships.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
*This position requires you to work in the office 4 days/week for your first two years. After 2 years, you will have the flexibility to Work Anywhere.
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help in measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing
- Become a subject matter expert in campaign background and health metrics for your brands
- Partner with senior members of the client services team to identify key insights and implications from quantitative findings as well as determine when to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposure to health data
- Work with team members to deliver and present the data driven insights to various healthcare and media clients
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams to build and foster strong relationships
- Continue to develop marketing and healthcare data knowledge to better assist clients
- Plan, organize and coordinate client services tasks to maximize productivity and efficient compliance of internal processes
What You've Done
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA (we are currently hiring for a July 2023 cohort, so we are looking for graduates from Spring 2023)
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Willing to learn new skills and use feedback for continual improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player; hungry for new opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented; customer-service experience is a plus
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
- Located near New York City and able to work in the office 4 days/week
Base pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary based on market and expected contributions.
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?