Senior Solution Consultant - Clinical Data Management/EDC
Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva’s Solution Consultants are an integral part of our sales team, supporting our Strategists and Account Partners as product experts in the sales cycle. As Senior Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for leading the development of how we talk about and demonstrate our Data Management products (Vault EDC, Coder, and CDB) to our largest enterprise customers. We are looking for an ambitious individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoys team-based selling, and has a real passion for clinical development.
What You'll Do
- Support the sales process by presenting tailored demonstrations of our products and solutions to Veeva’s largest enterprise customers
- Build strong relationships with key personnel at potential customer accounts, acting as a product and subject matter expert during opportunities and demonstrations
- Provide compelling demonstrations, workshops, and proofs of the concept of study-centric technology solutions for Clinical Data Management teams. This will include Vault CDMS (EDC, Coder, CDB), RTSM, and other related solutions
- Participate in Veeva’s responses to Requests for Proposals for our solutions
- Stay on top of industry trends, refining our demonstrations and messaging based on your expertise
- Work with Veeva Strategists and Product Managers to provide feedback from the field that shapes our product direction
- Support Veeva and industry marketing events as a participant and speaker
- Manage demonstration environments for CDMS Vaults
- 5+ years of experience in a clinical trial role in the life sciences industry
- Understanding of drug development and clinical trial processes
- Extensive experience using, supporting, or selling Clinical technology solutions
- Direct experience in the build process of clinical databases and/or technologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Willing to travel domestically 20-30% of the time
- Fast learner, energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Solution Consulting, Pre-sales, or Sales Engineering experience
- Experience with Veeva Clinical applications
- Project Management, Information Technology (IT), or other consulting experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?