Business Consultant - MedTech
Sales & Business Development
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are seeking talented individuals to join the Veeva MedTech Business Consulting group. This is a priority focus area for Veeva as we continue to help customers in the Life Sciences industry bring
their products to market faster and smarter.
As a Consultant, you will plan and deliver complex and novel consulting projects for Veeva customers in MedTech. You will be an active team member helping our customers plan, organize, and create actionable deliverables to help them get their products to market quicker and more effectively to help patients. You will work to solve interesting problems, deliver with excellence, and develop close working relationships with stakeholders to deliver actionable value.
What You'll Do
- Actively engage in MedTech facing projects as the operational face of a Veeva Business Consulting team, with responsibility for planning, organizing, and executing the delivery of strategic initiatives including scope, quality, risk, and timelines
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design, build, and execution of deliverables that meet overall project goals and objectives
- Identify and proactively solve problems faced by the client
- Be a trusted client contact for operational and strategic questions, developing the relationship through face-to-face discussions, workshops, and virtual channels
- Support and mentor Consultants and Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities
- Proactively identify business development opportunities and proposals for MedTech Business Consulting to help grow the business and shape the team
- Expertise in MedTech either Commercial or Development
- Understanding of MedTech Space
- At least 3+ years working for reputable consulting firms – familiarity with Org Design, Organizational Change, and/or Process Design
- Delivered a minimum of 3 customer-facing projects in Life Sciences including planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of delivery
- Comfortable working in a “start-up” environment and ability to create scalable, repeatable
- Evidence of business development
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?