Principal Business Consultant - MedTech (Remote)
Sales & Business Development
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are seeking talented consulting leaders to join the Veeva MedTech Business Consulting group, a priority focus area for Veeva as we continue to help customers in the Life Sciences industry bring their products to market faster and smarter.
As a Principal Consultant, you will help grow the MedTech Business Consulting practice globally, focusing on building our brand, cultivating relationships, and identifying and selling projects to support our customers’ success. As an advisor, you will manage complex, team-based consulting projects for Veeva customers in MedTech – managing the day-to-day client relationship and being responsible for all aspects of delivery.
What You'll Do
- Lead and advise on MedTech projects as the operational face of a Veeva Business Consulting team
- Act as the solution architect to design end-to-end solutions and deliverable set required to meet our customers’ objectives
- Lead business development opportunities across MedTech – including identifying and generating opportunities and authoring differentiated proposals to solve our customers’ core challenges
- Leverage your industry network to build new relationships and grow the team
- Act as the trusted client contact for operational and strategic questions
- Lead multiple project engagement teams – empowering the team to plan and manage all aspects of delivery, from scope to quality assurance
- Experience leading complex, multi-stream, projects from initial scoping to project close, for global MedTech customers
- Working knowledge across the entire MedTech product life cycle from pre-clinical development to post-market commercialization. This should include deep expertise in 2-3 of the following: MedTech Clinical Trials, MedTech Regulatory Affairs, MedTech Quality, MedTech Engagement model design and execution, MedTech Communications & Content strategy, including Claims Management, Key Account Management, Market Access, New product planning, and Launch Readiness
- Experience cultivating long term relationships and identifying, architecting, and selling projects > USD $250K
- At least 10+ years of experience in a consultative role at reputable consulting firms or internal facing position
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?