Senior Consultant - Software Implementation
Madison, WI, USA
Posted on Saturday, June 25, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Be part of a team that leads software implementations with our customers in Life Sciences. Our innovative cloud software supports the critical functions of our customers in areas such as Clinical Trials, Quality Management, and Drug Safety.
Veeva Systems is looking for Implementation Consultants who can challenge the status quo, and have a passion for enabling customers to maximize their use of new systems while reducing process complexity. Veeva is focused on Digital Excellences for our customers in Life Sciences and on building an industry-leading cloud solution that supports our customers in bringing their products to market faster.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified U.S.-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead projects with Veeva customers to ensure customer success at every stage from kickoff to go-live and transition for ongoing success with post go-live teams
- Lead the change management for the successful implementation of Veeva’s cloud platform through a partnership with operational teams
- Support process improvement workstreams of our customers in the Biotech, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device industry
- Act as the customer trusted advisor to ensure configurations meet the customer’s goals and offer the full benefits of Veeva’s solution
- Lead interactive sessions to adapt and optimize processes for customer’s use
- Understand best practices and identify opportunities for customers to leverage Veeva products for their process optimizations.
- Define the customer’s business deployment plans, key performance indicators, and post-live governance
- As needed, serve as the primary customer liaison managing the project plan, communication, risks, and project reporting between Veeva and customer teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Veeva Product, Strategy, and Sales
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle
- 8+ years experience in a consulting role implementing software solutions for customers in Life Sciences, Healthcare, and/or regulated environments
- Experience in mentoring and training junior team members
- Ability to lead teams and build cross-functional relationships to enable process and system implementations with speed
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Nice to Have
- Applicable work experience as a consultant, business analyst, or solution architect
- Direct experience in a services organization or product company
- Experience in Project management
- Experience leading workshops/user interviews, developing procedural documents, and conducting system training
- Knowledge in compliance and computer systems validation processes
- Experience in process management tools such as Microsoft Visio or Lucidchart
- Process or Change Management Certifications (Six Sigma, BPM, ITIL, PROSCI or equivalent)
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?