R&D Integration Consultant (Remote)
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Friday, July 8, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Technical Architect, you will be a key member of the Veeva Vault Technical Services team which will be the leader in Vault Platform architecture and application extension through Java development. This position requires a blend of those who enjoy writing code while also wanting to grow in being a client-facing technical consultant to our life science customers.
The Technical Architect will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best Senior Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry and learn best practices for software development and consulting, business analysis, solution design, enterprise software integration, and project management.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Qualified U.S.- and Canada-based applicants who are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Extend application capabilities through Java-based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations using REST APIs
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Vault product functionality and APIs
- Work closely with customers to establish solutions at the business and technical level
- 3+ years of programming in Java or other object-oriented programming languages
- Proven ability to manage concurrent projects with concurrent deadlines
- 4-year degree majoring in a technical field (Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to go into a technical consulting career path
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Must be both located in and legally authorized to be employed in the United States or Canada
Nice to Have
- Technical consulting experience
- Experience with working within Cloud Based Architecture
- Hands on experience with SSO and SAML
- Integration/Programming experience with REST-based APIs
- Experience with scripting languages (Go, Python, Node.js)
- Experience with Spring and Maven
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Ability to take technical concepts/solutions and educate non-technical audiences
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?