RIM Implementation Consultant - MedTech Services
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you love solving business problems with technology? Do you thrive on learning and navigating new situations? Come help us transform how regulatory information is managed in MedTech companies! Veeva’s Vault RIM suite is the industry’s only unified software solution that provides fully integrated regulatory information management (RIM) capabilities including data and document management, submission publishing, and archival on a single cloud-based platform and is adapted for Medical Devices and Diagnostics companies.
Veeva is looking for consultants with implementation experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their regulatory data and document management process.
As a key member of the Professional Services organization, the Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customers’ global regulatory needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing regulatory information across the enterprise.
The Consultant will also work collaboratively across Veeva, contributing ideas, enhancing our delivery model, and working closely with our product management team to meet the evolving needs of the MedTech industry.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. There is no work location requirement. This is a customer-facing role with a requirement for travel of up to 40%. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position
What You'll Do
- Configure and implement the Vault RIM suite for MedTech (including Vault Registrations, Vault Submissions, Vault Submissions Publishing, and Vault Submissions Archive)
- Participate in requirements workshops, designs, and configuration iterations with our customers’ Regulatory and IT stakeholders to ensure adherence to industry best practice
- Contribute to customers’ success from the beginning to the end of the engagement
- Provide insight and recommendations to improve our technology and work closely with our Product team to ensure the best solution for our customers
- 3 + years of relevant work experience in Customer Service or Consulting
- Knowledge of product development and regulatory submissions processes
- Implementation experience either as a consultant, business, or IT representative for at least one of the following: Document Management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint), Registration Data Tracking systems, UDI tracking systems, eCTD or Submission Publishing systems
- Self-starter and motivated individual with the proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to travel up to 40%
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?