Senior Technical Consultant (Remote)
Oxford, UK · Oxford, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will be a leading member of the Professional Services group. You’ll provide consulting and technical architecture design on project teams implementing Veeva Vault R&D applications and Vault Platform cloud solutions to companies in the life sciences industry.
The Senior Technical Consultant is a customer advocate working closely with other Veeva teams (Services, Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
The role is remote, based in the EU and will require travel within the region.
What You'll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems implementation, Vault R&D product suite, Vault Platform, technical design, and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation best practices.
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Design and provide subject matter expertise for the development of custom applications
- Implement Java-based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Manage integration, migration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our professional services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Partner with other parts of the organization to deliver technical presentations to current and prospective customers and help them understand the benefits of Vault and best practice to use it
- Mostly remote working with customer visits as required
- Ability to communicate complex technical information and concepts to both technical and business audiences
- Extensive experience of integration architecture, design, and development for enterprise/cloud software or document/content management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.)
- Customer-facing technical consulting experience
- Deep experience of real world Java programming
- Experience building solutions and interfaces in cloud, SaaS applications using REST APIs
- Proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Experience leading and mentoring other team members
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with the SDLC process and Agile methodology
Nice to Have
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Experience with Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, or Safety business processes
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Document/Data migration experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Expertise in Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2
- Fluency in more than one European language
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?