Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 8, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva seeks an experienced and detail-oriented Compensation Analyst to partner with on critical employee processes within our global organization.
The compensation analyst is a newly created role reporting to the Head of Talent Development. Upholding our value of Employee Success, we are building a team that supports employee compensation data accuracy and reportability.
What You'll Do
- Participate in global compensation projects
- Participate as a key project team member during our annual compensation review process
- Review candidate offers for adherence to established compensation guidelines
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc compensation analyses
- Participate in monthly new hire compensation QC and equity grant calculations
- Develop materials for our compensation committee
- Become a subject matter expert in the compensation philosophy, guidelines, and calculation methodology
- Maintain and update compensation calculators
- Participate in new HRIS implementation
- Advanced Excel (Google Sheets) skills
- Proficient with data analytics/BI tools, including writing SQL queries (Tableau, Domo, etc.)
- Experience working in a publicly traded organization with an equity-based comp model (RSUs and stock options)
- Ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to Have
- Managed equity-based compensation models in a hypergrowth organization
- HRIS experience (Workday preferred)
- Project management
- M&A experience
- HRIS Implementation experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?