Interactive Art Director
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an Interactive Art Director to join our Creative Services team. Under the direction of the Creative Director, you will help lead the visual design and UX for Veeva.com and our interactive assets. You’ll collaborate with web strategists, developers, and marketing managers to create high-quality, on-strategy web experiences that help support a wide range of industry-leading SaaS products. You will be a leader on the creative team and play a central role in shaping one of the company’s most important assets—the Veeva website.
What You'll Do
- Informed by a deep understanding of our customers across multiple market segments you’ll lead UX and visual design for interactive assets, Veeva.com, and our other web properties—wireframe through high fidelity and hand off
- Lead the development of Veeva’s web design system (pattern library, component catalog, web design guidelines, etc.)
- Own complex web and interactive projects with minimal oversight
- Collaborate with stakeholders, asking the right questions, and educating them on design best practices
- Contribute to the ongoing development of Veeva’s brand expression, look, and feel
- Work with the creative team to manage the project queue of ongoing projects with speed, flexibility, and quality
- 8+ years of relevant in-house/agency experience with B2B web and interactive design
- Some in-house experience is required
- High design craft and practical experience in both visual design and UX fields
- Portfolio of real-world work that demonstrates a history of design excellence in UX, web design, visual design, and brand marketing in a more complex B2B context, ideally for a brand with multiple distinct product offerings and buyer groups
- Deep knowledge, passion, and practical experience working with and contributing to a UX and design systems
- Expert-level skill in Figma (or Adobe XD) and the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Exceptional organizational skills and proven ability to deliver high-quality projects on time and with minimal oversight
- Strives for excellence and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth environment
Nice to Have
- Skills in digital illustration, motion graphics, and/or video editing
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Allocations for health and wellness
- Allocations for company donations to charities of your choice
- Flexible PTO
Base pay: $100,000.00 - $160,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?