Sales Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 8, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for an energetic Sales Support Analyst to join our growing team! You will be a partner to the NA Sales team and work directly with our internal and external customers to support their Veeva software subscription orders. Our ideal candidate is a motivated, goal-oriented and energetic individual who is interested in developing sales support and customer service best practices.
What You'll Do
- Build trusted relationships through direct communication with Veeva sales, finance, and operations teams and with the customer
- Create and process subscription and renewals opportunities and quotes in a timely and accurate manner
- Answer customer questions about the order process and provisioning status
- Collect relevant documentation to close out opportunities
- Daily navigation of Salesforce, including, but not limited to - creating opportunities, running reports, searching for current orders, and building quotes
- Working on special projects as needed
- University degree (BA, BSc, BBA) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in sales support or a customer support environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Basic Excel Skills
- Experience working in SalesForce or other CRM systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Enjoy solving problems-- f you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- SaaS experience
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Cafeteria package
Base pay: $65,000 - $85,000
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary based on market and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?