Lead Product Platform Designer (Web)
Pleasanton, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Lead Product Platform Designer at Veeva, you’ll play a key role in designing the future of our CRM product suite. We are looking for seasoned Product Designers excited to own their projects end-to-end.
You will serve a vital role here: owning the design of the next-generation Veeva CRM platform on the web. Veeva CRM is the Life Science industry standard for commercial operations, used by 80% of the industry worldwide to bring new therapies and drugs to market. Veeva CRM is currently transitioning to a next-generation CRM based on our Vault Platform, and you will own the web UI.
This is an incredible opportunity to design products that will impact millions of lives. Your work will be used by the most significant global pharmaceutical and biotech companies to bring their medicine, treatments, and products to the doctors and patients who need them.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop user interfaces within the Salesforce Lightning and Veeva Vault platforms that align with the company’s branding and user experience goals
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure designs are implemented correctly and meet requirements
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas to the team
- Establish and maintain a design system for the CRM web platform
- Work with the product team to identify and resolve any user experience issues within the CRM web platform
- 5+ years of experience in web design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, as well as familiarity with web technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Experience with the Salesforce Lightning platform and CRM products is a plus
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation
- You enjoy designing end-to-end experiences, including UX and Visual Design
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions
- A strong belief in user-centered design principles
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues
- You’re a go-getter, self-sufficient, and seek out answers to your questions
- You’re quick, you work fast, and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time-sensitive development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv.
Base pay: $120,000.00 - $200,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?