Senior Software Engineer - C# - WPF/XAML Desktop
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Do you appreciate the craftsmanship in software development and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy high levels of autonomy and end-to-end feature ownership in the fastest-growing cloud application suite in the life science industry? Be a part of a smart, highly motivated team building customer-facing software products that will improve many people’s lives and make a significant impact on society.
What You'll Do
- Build a state-of-the-art CRM Windows application using C#, WPF, WinUI, MVVM design principles, SQLite, and a Salesforce cloud backend
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Diagnose and debug issues in production/development environments
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and contribute towards product definition and development
- Mentor junior developers
- 5+ years of experience with Object-oriented design and implementation using C#
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience with developing windows applications with WPF and XAML design
- Hands-on experience with WinUI, MVVM design principles, and SQLite
- Hands-on experience with Windows10 UI design patterns and standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Nice to Have
- Experience with CRM Applications
- Experience with the Salesforce development platform
- Experience with building metadata-driven user interfaces
- Experience with C++\CLI for interfacing with 3rd party C++ APIs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?