University Recruiting Associate - Generation Veeva
People & HR
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2022
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is committed to hiring and developing new grads in a supportive environment to build for the future of our company and the industry. Generation Veeva is our global new graduate development program that has four main tracks. We are seeking a University Recruiting Associate for our Engineering Development Program (EDP) to help create an engaging candidate experience for our Associate Software Engineering roles. You will support our University Recruiters and keep the interview process running smoothly. You will represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva ambassador at career fairs and networking events.
What You’ll Do
- Create an engaging candidate experience by calling applicants to discuss their application
- Keep candidate records organized and up to date in our applicant tracking system
- Coordinate candidate interviews
- Support our University Recruiters on campus by attending career fairs and networking events
- Participate in internal EDP events
- Experience in a customer service type role - No recruiting experience, please!
- Passionate about helping new grads start their careers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated, and productive
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Organized and proficient with technology, including Google suite
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?