Product Manager - Platform Integrations
Pleasanton, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for an exceptional, solution-focused product manager who will be a key driver in accelerating the integration of internal and external products with the Veeva CRM Platform. Veeva CRM Platform powers the pharmaceutical industry to bring innovation across all phases of drug development. In this role, you will create the integration plans and features for the Veeva CRM Platform. You will champion the prioritization of platform capabilities needed for powering these integrations within the broader organization. You will develop and implement repeatable frameworks and standard methodologies to drive outstanding integration execution results and increased business value from our customers.
What You'll Do
- Work cross-functionally to integrate internal and external platforms with minimal disruption, and to achieve business goals
- Partner with engineering and product managers across the organization to build integration playbooks to make future integrations robust and self-serviceable.
- Develop and maintain trusted advisor relationships with product/engineering teams
- Deeply understand all potential and active integrations with the Veeva CRM Platform with an eye toward building repeatable frameworks for future integrations
- Define platform capabilities needed to accelerate integration efforts and partner with engineering and program management to deliver them
- Identify potential commonalities, develop success metrics, and communicate to cross-functional business leaders
- 3+ years of product management experience defining, delivering and growing highly successful API-enabled products in B2B Enterprise or Cloud-based software
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Conceptual understanding of API functionality required for building successful integrations
- Excellent communication skills to inspire change across multiple cross-functional partners
- Facilitate consensus and listen well but also drive hard decisions
- Track record of working through technical, operational, policy, and business issues
- Establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members
- Prior experience working with SaaS products and developer ecosystems
Nice to Have
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Veeva Vault administration and customization
- Experience with Life Sciences commercial business organization and processes
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations for self-directed charitable giving
- Healthy and free lunches and snacks provided every day
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Base pay: $90,000 - $175,000
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?