RTSM Technical Consultant
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 9, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems, a leader in cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our RTSM (Randomization and Trial Supply Management) team. The Technical Consultant will write custom code for RTSM projects based on the agreed-upon study requirements quickly and with the highest quality. This position requires great attention to detail. This is a full-time, exempt, position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, however, hours are dependent on customer needs and deliverables.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with cross-functional team members and customers to understand RTSM requirements
- Code, test, debug, document, and install modified and new RTSM projects based on customer requirements
- Use coding methods for specific programming languages used at Veeva to enhance or initiate efficient program execution and performance
- Provide RTSM expertise and guidance in the RTSM design
- Work within the specifications provided to meet programming assignment goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain the integrity of program logic and coding and establish required checks and balances for operational controls
- Maintain a working knowledge of all RTSM projects and timelines and oversee the completion of application development milestones
- Facilitate and troubleshoot the myriad issues associated with designing complex systems and projects
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in MSSQL
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving/analysis skills
Nice to Have
- 2+ years of RTSM/IRT experience
- 2+ years in the Life Sciences industry
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?