Director - Regulatory Strategy - MedTech (US West Coast)
Portland, OR, USA
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director of Regulatory Strategy, MedTech role requires a deep understanding of the global medical device and diagnostics space and applications that span Regulatory Affairs. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s MedTech market share in the Regulatory domain. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of MedTech industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of document and data management applications and capabilities to the MedTech industry.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the MedTech market for Vault applications, including Submissions, Registrations, Submission Publishing, and others as determined in the future
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the Regulatory space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the Product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in defined applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for a new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars, and author articles for industry publications
- Direct experience and understanding of global regulations for medical devices and diagnostics
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas: Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Operations tasks, including submissions for US, EU, and ROW
- 5+ years of experience working within the medical device and diagnostics space through a manufacturer, technology solution provider, or partner
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions in the context of business transformations
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of Regulatory Affairs and IT regarding content and data application use across an organization
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- Experience with content and data management technologies and coordinating business transformations in a consulting role
- Understanding of global regulations impacting the medical device and diagnostics industry
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to medical device and diagnostics organizations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?