Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
As a Senior Product Designer at Veeva, you’ll play a key role in designing the future of our CRM product suite. We are looking for seasoned Product Designers that are excited to own their projects end-to-end.
You will serve a vital role here: from creating the vision for new features to crafting and finishing every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
This is an incredible opportunity to design products that will impact millions of lives. Your work will be used by the largest global pharmaceutical and biotech companies to bring their medicine, treatments, and products to the doctors and patients who need them.
What You'll Do
- Understand the business goals of Veeva CRM
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to identify the vision and requirements
- Solve user problems; define components and patterns
- Drive the design vision and strategy for your product area; collaborate with Design and Product Leadership
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team and give feedback in planning and product channels
- 5+ years of product design experience with mobile and web products
- Extensive experience in a senior individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction, Visual Design, and Ideation
- You enjoy designing end-to-end experiences, including UX and Visual Design
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions
- A strong belief in user-centered design principles
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process-related issues
- You’re a go-getter, self-sufficient, and seek out answers to your questions
- You’re quick, you work fast, and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time-sensitive development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- All applicants must have an online portfolio accompanying their resume/cv
Nice to Have
- Understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Understanding of Android Material Design Guidelines
Base pay: $110,000.00 - $180,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?