Administration, Accounting & Finance
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is seeking a hands-on, detail-oriented Payroll Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be the initial point of contact for the payroll team to ensure a stellar employee experience for our growing workforce. They will also process our North America payroll.
A successful candidate must have the ability to operate effectively in a fast-moving environment and views customer success as the number one priority. This is a remote position and will report to the Senior Payroll Manager.
What You'll Do
- Serve as an initial point of contact and respond to employee payroll inquiries or concerns and provide accurate payroll information for employees and management
- Process payrolls for our North America operations
- Create employee documents, letter requests, and employment verifications
- Assist in maintaining employee files, including data entry, and keeping information current
- Assist in identifying process improvements, projects, and payroll initiatives
- Maintain payroll operations in accordance with documented SOX processes and company policies and procedures
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and protect payroll data
- 5+ years of relevant experience in payroll and general clerical skills
- Working knowledge of Excel/Word
- Strong attention to detail and passionate about the quality and accuracy of data
- Possess excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work additional hours as required
- Critical thinking, judgment, decision-making, follow-up, and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have
- Workday and ADP Workforce Now experience
- Experience with FreshService or other ticketing systems
- Experience with navigating an HRIS system
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO and Work from Anywhere Policy
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?