Digital Marketing Associate
Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 3, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is seeking a creative problem solver with a passion for learning that is looking to grow their career by being a hands-on contributor driving campaigns, providing insights, and strategic recommendations.
Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 2 years of SEO and PPC experience in a B2B environment, as well as a basic understanding of HTML/CSS, and digital marketing principles. Note: This position does not work on organic social, email, or marketing automation projects.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
What You'll Do
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to plan and execute SEO & PPC related campaigns.
- Monitor and communicate changes in campaign performance.
- Provide guidance to others in the organization on basic SEO principles.
- Analyze paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, and provide recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Manage the intake queue and provide visibility to the marketing organization on the status of active projects.
- Manage and execute ticket-related content updates on veeva.com.
- Provide the first level of QA for veeva.com for site quality and consistency.
- Identify inconsistencies on the website and collaborate with the web team to resolve.
- 2+ years of experience with SEO and PPC at a B2B, SaaS, or Cloud company.
- Proven track record of optimizing SEO results using tools like SEMRush.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience using web analytics to optimize SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with evolving business requirements while maintaining deliverables, timelines, and next steps.
- Ability to thrive and deliver in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Well-organized self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful team player with a growth mindset.
Nice to Have
- BS or BA in marketing, English, journalism, design, or a similar degree
- Prior experience working for an enterprise B2B software company
- Prior experience with LinkedIn paid campaigns
- Prior experience managing external agencies
- Prior experience with Google tag manager and Matomo analytics
- Prior experience with WordPress is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?