Director - eConsent Market Owner (Remote)
Oxford, UK · Oxford, PA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 9, 2020
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Director, eConsent Market Owner role requires a deep understanding of the life sciences clinical space, clinical outsourcing, and the associated eClinical applications used to help facilitate informed consent (ICF) creation, approval, publishing, and signature from the Sponsor, Site, and Patient perspectives.
eConsent will be the first of a suite of clinical-grade applications that will make up the MyVeeva product suite. This role will be responsible for driving the market strategy of eConsent across the Veeva customer portfolio, working with the sales team, ensuring customer success, and developing the market approach.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development and R&D applications to the life sciences industry.
This is a remote position.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the customer base for the newly launched eConsent product
- Selling vision and building assets direct to Sponsors, CRO’s, and research sites as customers
- Using Site relationships to assist with Sponsor adoption
- Developing value-oriented materials oriented to sponsors, CROs, and sites
- Providing thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving adoption of eConsent
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in clinical applications
- Creating and advising on the Service Organization to support eConsent scale-up and adoption
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars, and authoring articles for industry publications
- Other special clinical projects as assigned
- Direct experience with eConsent
- 5+ years of experience working within or for the clinical area of life sciences company or CRO with eClinical solutions
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical operations, clinical data management, and IT regarding eConsent introduction, adoption and scaling
- Understanding of the patient & research site market, and associated technology trends
- Understanding of global drug development, clinical trial process, ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 5+ years of experience working in the clinical trial sector
- 5+ years of experience working for an eClinical software company
- 3+ years of experience working heavily with patient-facing technologies
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications, or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?