Lead Product Designer - Veeva Labs
Pleasanton, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a director of product design for Veeva Labs. Veeva Labs builds innovative applications for Veeva's own use. When Veeva has a strategic need for an application better or different than what we see on the market, we work with Veeva executive leadership to build it. It's a special opportunity to build products to the highest standards, with the rewards of building applications that re loved by their users. We also frequently pioneer new technologies and architectures, later used across Veeva.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the UX design strategy for the Veeva Labs platform
- Create the design strategy for Veeva labs products
- Quickly and thoroughly create design artifacts, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new initiatives
- Able to distill complex processes into intuitive UI workflows
- Participate in discovery and design activities to understand customer needs and shape solutions
- Partner with Product Management and Engineering on Product initiatives, including ideation, use case definition, design, and bringing products live
- 7+ years of professional experience
- HCI or design or related field
- A portfolio of shipped work that includes UX work and UI design work
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems
- Experience designing UX and US for SaaS enterprise solutions
- Experience mentoring other designers
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience styling web user interfaces with CSS to turn designs into reality
- Experience with tools such as but not limited to Figma, Confluence, Jira, Slack, Google Suite
Perks & Benefits
- Veeva Giving – You choose the non-profits, and Veeva will give an amount equal to 1 percent of your salary per year
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- If you join us in the Pleasanton office for some of the week: Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day, onsite fitness studio with free fitness classes offered
Base pay: $120,000.00 - $210,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?