Training Curriculum Manager - Enterprise Software (Remote)
Raleigh, NC, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Training Curriculum Manager will own the training and certification portfolio for select Veeva products or courses. This is a remote, hands-on role that will lead all aspects of the training and certification program lifecycle across analysis, design, development, and maintenance phases for Administator, Implementor, and/or Developer roles spanning Veeva customers, partners, and employees. This role will liaise heavily with subject matter experts within the Product Management, Support, and Professional Services departments to inform and shape training and certification requirements and content.
What You'll Do
- Work under the direction of the Training Services leadership to build and maintain role-based course curriculum and certification for select Veeva Products
- Set and maintain curriculum development project schedules
- Become technically proficient in the products/courses for which you are responsible
- Consult and work collaboratively with Product Management, Professional Services, and Product Support to ensure training is aligned with business needs
- Design and develop effective training programs and materials, making regular modifications and improvements when necessary
- Ensure programs adhere to department policies, procedures, and standards
- Enable new and existing Product Trainers to teach new and existing training courses
- Manage the delegation and qualify of work to full-time and contract Curriculum Developers
- 3+ years of curriculum development and management experience with an enterprise software company
- Functional and Technical understanding of how SaaS software helps organizations manage data, documents, and business processes
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with subject matter experts and align curriculum development priorities with business needs
- Excellent analytical and writing skills with a demonstrated aptitude for creating instructional content for both a technical audience and a business user audience
- A flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable
- Excellent leadership, communication, and project management skills
Nice to Have
- Background in Life Sciences and/or Veeva products is a huge plus
- Background in the SaaS domain
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications, English, Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design, or equivalent. A Master's Degree in Instructional Design or a related field is desirable
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?