CRM Knowledge Manager
Pleasanton, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a Knowledge Manager to organize and manage the knowledge base for the CRM team. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a centralized repository for documentation, feature designs, and onboarding resources. You will work closely with different teams to ensure that the knowledge base is organized effectively and that all relevant content is easy to find.
What You'll Do
- Establish the purpose and scope of the knowledge base for the CRM team, comprising the PM, Engineering, and QA functions
- Revise and restructure the current content in the knowledge base to ensure accuracy, relevance, and coherence
- Develop a sustainable plan for regularly reviewing, refining, and expanding the knowledge base in response to evolving needs and feedback
- Implement a quality control process to monitor the integrity and consistency of the knowledge base's information and format
- Provide training to users on how to leverage the knowledge base optimally and efficiently to support their work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience managing a knowledge base or a similar role
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, and other Atlassian tools
- Understanding of engineering processes and documentation standards
Base pay: $75,000 - $120,000
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?