Commercial Compliance Product Manager - OpenData North America (Remote)
Fort Washington, PA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a Commercial Compliance Product Manager to join an energized product management team and who will be in charge of implementing the NA Product strategy for the data offering in North America.
You will actively collaborate in the identification, analysis and selection of available data sources and implementation of the needed quality and monitoring procedures according to the company-identified standards. The Product Manager will interact at various levels with
customer success, services, data operation, sales teams, marketing & the research center to ensure that all processes reflect compliance specificities and deliver user value. You shall engage with clients and/or specific events at the local level if requested.
If you have a passion for compliance data and quality – this is a great opportunity for you! Your role will be remote with team meeting trips to our Veeva Office in Fort Washington, PA. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States.
What You'll Do
- Research and understand the needs of users in order to create a product roadmap that takes into account state regulations and DEA licensing requirements
- Focus on user pain points after collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, sales, and services and develop a product strategy
- Stay aligned with local market compliance regulations to identify new user needs
- Have a Good understanding of transparency reporting and aggregate spending: commercial process assessments and compliance policies
- To make sure the local database and processes reflect the standards of quality identified at a corporate level
- To work with the data acquisition and data stewardship team to ensure state license data processing reaches the highest level of efficiency
- Demonstrate the product to internal and external clients
- To provide support to other areas of the organization, including Services, Customer Success, Research Center, Sales & Strategy
- Understand the MDM application and actively participate in the data management process definition
- 3+ years of expertise in Pharma Commercial Compliance & Regulatory regulations that impact healthcare professional transparency reporting
- Data Analytical skills
- Can query a database (e.g., SQL)
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills to address technical/non-technical audience
- High-level presentation capabilities
- Team player
- Autonomous and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Experience working with MDM (master data management applications)
- Product management
- BI or Data analysis experience
- Pharma company SFE/Marketing/IT working experience
- Working experience with databases/data products such as SQL, PostgreSQL
- A Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent is highly desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?