Senior Product Manager
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
If you have ever dreamed of being a product owner for a game-changing cloud-based product, read on. The Senior Product Manager, Vault Service Center, is a critical position responsible for understanding the global service and contact center software commercial landscape. You will be responsible for defining and communicating the roadmap to internal and external customers while working closely with the engineering team to bring your vision to life, as you jointly develop a world-class solution. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of commercial solutions to the medical device industry.
The ideal candidate blends traditional inbound product management skills, an in-depth understanding of life sciences business processes, technology, and challenges as well as a passion for solving complex design problems with elegant, inventive solutions.
What You'll Do
- Drive strategic direction of Veeva’s new Commercial solutions, building a new, better CRM on the Vault Platform that includes a Service Center application
- Define product priorities and roadmap by collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, market owners, sales, services, and engineering
- Be the voice of the customer and work collaboratively with product development teams to design and deliver product capabilities that meet customer/market requirements
- Evangelize products and become the subject matter expert for internal audiences, external customers, and market-facing communications
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. UX, engineering, QA, operations, etc.) to manage resources, timelines, and conflicts
- Ultimately you are responsible for creating features that are built, delivered with quality, and delight customers
- 5+ years of product management experience in the Service/Contact Center software industry
- Experience in researching and understanding customer and market requirements to develop short and long-term product roadmaps and plans
- Experience developing configurable enterprise SaaS solutions in an agile environment
- Experience writing detailed user stories and managing a feature backlog
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering/QA to define, design, and deliver the product
- Ability to understand and communicate architectural requirements, preferences, and limitations
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal, and formal presentation
- A strong sense of professional ethics
Nice to Have
- Experience with commercial aspects of the Life Sciences industry, including Inside Sales or Field Sales or Field Medical teams and their respective processes
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Charity contribution programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?