Corporate Events Associate
Orlando, FL, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The corporate events associate is a key contributor role within Veeva’s North America marketing team. The role is primarily responsible for supporting the logistics execution of large-scale internal and customer events within North America. The successful candidate must be highly organized and possess strong project management skills. Must be a team player working collaboratively across sales, marketing, and cross-functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Working with cross-functional teams, you will provide planning and logistical support for Veeva’s major customer conferences, our internal field kickoff event, and other special program support
- Support planning and execution of key components of large-scale (1,000+ attendees) world-class conferences in a convention center venue
- Assist with managing and updating internal planning documents
- Maintain invoice and expense tracking against the program budget
- Support internal communications for events
- Support special projects across the events team
- Manage timelines and deliverables to ensure critical deadlines are met
- 2+ years of experience in a company event, tradeshow, or meeting planning
- Strong project and time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Operates with a proactive mindset and is highly collaborative in nature
- Extremely organizes with strong attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?