New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Veeva Crossix Agency Partner team is growing and adding a Senior Agency Partner to focus on developing commercial relationships with leadership in key agencies and respective holding companies. As an Agency Partner, you will be responsible for executing the strategy and supporting the working dynamic with our existing and new agency customers.
What You'll Do
- Understand and effectively communicate Crossix and Veeva’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they are related to the working dynamic with agencies
- Know everything about the holding company and agencies within your list. Inclusive of planning and buying processes, accounts in review and won, roles of leadership, and technology platforms
- Be the core resource and expert on agency people, processes, and performance
- Own and lead the relationship management across agency teams and their senior leadership. Engage and educate our agency customers on the value of Veeva Crossix solutions and how they create more value for our shared Life Sciences customers
- Work in partnership with Life Sciences sales and dedicated Client Service commercial teams to promote and enable agency success with Crossix Analytics’ products and services
- Ensure and consistently validate agency is clear on the value of Crossix Analytics and consistently recommends the DIFA platform as an integral campaign component
- 8+ years selling into and managing media agency commercial relationships
- Deep understanding of the media landscape and planning/buying process with TV and digital as the central focus
- Ability to work within an integrated team of Life Sciences customer direct and client service leads with a deep enthusiasm for collaboration
- Understand and navigate US agency structure and operational model with Life Sciences clients
- Fast learner, you love to stay at the forefront of an ever-evolving industry.
- Creative problem solver - you stay cool under pressure and thrive in an atmosphere of change
Nice to Have
- Worked at an agency on a Life Sciences client
- Planned or bought digital or TV media
- Exclusively sold analytics and/or platform solutions to agencies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Base pay: $95,000.00 - $210,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary for each candidate based on experience, market, and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?