Contracts Coordinator (Temporary Position)
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Reporting to Associate General Counsel, US, the Contracts Coordinator provides operational support to the internal contracting and compliance team. Following established procedures, the Contracts Coordinator will handle confidential materials on a regular basis. The role requires the ability to interpret contractual information, analyze business relationships, and organize material for
This is a temporary position starting in July 2023 with an end date in November/December 2023.
What You'll Do
- Inter-department coordination and communications (Products – Partnerships Team – Finance)
- Support the team on internal and external inquiries related to contracting for Data/Media Partners
- Contract management and coordination:
- Review incoming NDA inquiries
- Review incoming TPA inquiries
- Prepare contracts for review internally
- Prepare contracts for signature
- Participate in the contract review process, addressing modifications, and negotiating terms
- Track client-specific work orders through the lifecycle
- Work closely with the project leads to monitor compliance with contract requirements
- Oversee maintenance of electronic agreement files
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 1+ years relevant contract operations and/or business administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google corporate tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; expert formatting, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational, project, and time management skills
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?