Senior Software Engineer in Test
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is looking for a self-driven and passionate Senior Software Engineer in Test to join our rapidly growing team. As a Senior Software Engineer in Test for Veeva, you will be asked to collaborate closely with developers, functional QA and product managers to develop and maintain a suite of automation test cases that will ensure product quality.
What You'll Do
- Design, Develop, Maintain, and Execute robust automation test suites
- Automate API tests using RestAssured
- Automate UI tests for the Web using Selenium or iOS and Android Native Apps with Appium
- Ensure product quality using CI/CD methodologies
- Contribute to automation infrastructure improvements
- Collaborate with PMs, Developers, and QA on automation strategy and approach
- Mentor team members via code reviews and pair programming sessions
- 5+ years experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of designing, developing, and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Strong Programming experience in Java (knowledge of Java 8+ preferred)
- Experience with TestNG and Gradle or Maven
- Experience with the Page Object Pattern
- Experience leveraging APIs to set up test data/state for UI tests
- Strong Experience with automation tools: RestAssured and Selenium for Web or Appium for Mobile
- Strong Experience with CI/CD pipeline management experience with tools: Jenkins, GitLab
- Problem-Solving, Process Improvement, and Coaching Strong written and verbal English skills to support complex analysis
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications/MIS or similar field
Nice to Have
- Experience testing /automating GraphQL APIs
- Experience with Apollo library AWS / Docker experience
- Performance Testing Experience with Jmeter
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?