Field Marketing - Director (contract)
Marketing & Communications
Oxford, UK · Oxford, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is seeking a Field Marketing Director on a contractual basis to help drive our integrated marketing efforts across Europe. You’ll work cross-functionally with the Marketing team and senior executives in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This opportunity is for an innovative marketing leader who takes full ownership, is a team player, and knows how to deliver results.
What You'll Do
- Build, inspire, and lead a marketing function that delivers against marketing goals, with clearly defined roles, career paths, succession plans, and employee success strategies
- Translate Veeva’s goals into effective integrated marketing strategies and campaigns for key geographies, product lines, and customer segments that support the achievement of quarterly and annual goals
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Enablement, Strategy, Product Marketing, Creative Services/Digital, Customer Marketing, and Marketing Ops teams to ensure optimal orchestration and effectiveness of marketing programs
- 10+ years of enterprise software marketing experience
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Growth mindset and a team player with a positive attitude
- Proven experience in hiring, mentoring, and motivating a high-growth function
- Experience in managing quarterly and annual budgets
Nice to Have
- SaaS experience
- Pardot and salesforce.com experience preferred
- Life sciences industry experience a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Work anywhere policy - Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely
- Huge opportunity for progression - the sky is the limit
- Incredible support from the wider team, and a best-in-class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?