Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, September 4, 2021
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Systems is looking for a functional QA Engineer with black box and automation testing experience to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering quality SaaS applications in the Commercial space into production.
What You'll Do
- Ability to work in an agile, small team environment with a focus on speed and quality.
- Create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines
- Work with software engineers, product managers, and other QA testers in an Agile team environment
- Participate in product and feature design reviews with Software Engineers and Product Managers
- 3+ years relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools, and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to boundary, negative, compatibility, and concurrency tests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, and TestRail
- Experience in a SaaS environment that has an agile development process
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?