Senior Software Engineer - Android
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
In this role, you will work with Vault platform and application teams, designers, engineers, architects, and customers to design and build flexible, intuitive, and elegant mobile capabilities to support multiple mobile apps for many of Veeva Vault applications with an initial focus on our core Veeva Vault platform.
We write natively in Swift and Kotlin to get the best performance and usability on each platform.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company so you can work at home or in an office. The mobile team will have its hub in the LA area. So, you can live anywhere in the Pacific or Mountain time zones.
What You’ll Do
- Help define a brand-new product's technical direction, including CI/CD strategy, testability, and measurability for other non-functional requirements
- Own end-to-end development of an IOS or Android application as part of a team
- Working very closely with product managers who are working every day with customers
- Collaborate with teams working on other applications, so we all get better
- 6+ years of software engineering experience and have to love doing development
- More senior people will of course play more senior roles
- Mobile experience is preferred and appreciated
- You need to be a team first type of person because that is the environment we are building
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Perks & Benefits
- Work Anywhere environment
- 1% Giving. Ask us about it.
- Company culture that is committed to Customer Success and Employee Success for the long term
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?