Principal - Data & Analytics
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2021
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is dedicated to partnering with the life sciences industry in utilizing data and analytics to support customer strategy and meet customer goals. Veeva is looking for senior people who can own client relationships, strategy, and manage engagements with leading pharmaceutical companies. These engagements may include both Data and Analytics opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and deliver insightful, value-added support to assist clients in addressing complex client issues
- Provide direction and leadership to clients and delivery teams
- Mentor, coach, and share subject matter expertise with others to help develop individuals and capabilities delivering best in class data & analytics solutions for customers
- Provide input and ensure the development of client reports and presentations
- Manage and escalate data inquiries and investigations as needed
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with client-facing communication
- Experience running life-sciences commercial analytics studies and/or engagements
- Experience scoping and/or delivering data, analysis, and/or consulting services to the life sciences industry
- Deep understanding of business use cases for data and analytics
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
See more open positions at Veeva Systems
Something looks off?