Process Operator, Senior
Morris Plains, NJ, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Remote Work No OverviewAt Zebra, we extend the edge of possibility by shaping the future of work on the front line—reinventing how businesses run and moving society forward.We are a community of changemakers, innovators and doers who come together to deliver a performance edge to the front line of business. We develop new technologies and create new solutions with partners to help organizations act with greater visibility, connectivity, and intelligence—delivering better experiences for workers and those they serve.Being a part of Zebra means being seen, heard, valued, and respected as you define your path to a fulfilling career. Here, you'll have opportunities to learn and lead at a leading company, and you can channel your skills towards causes that you and the Zebra community care about, locally, and globally.Together, we've only begun to define the edge of what's possible—for our people, our customers, and the world. Process Operator Senior - LaserbandResponsible for multi machine operation experience including Gallus printing presses, label applicator, blister machine etc. Pallet jack or forklift experience are a must.Ensure product assembly meets production requirements (both quality and quantity)Proper identification and physical movement of raw, in-process and finished goods materials to and from storage locations, Ability to lift and manipulate heavy equipment.Evening Shift 2 00PM to 10 30P Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, a qualified individual must be have a substantial understanding of the job requirements and be able to perform each essential duty independently and satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed in this job description document are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The responsibilities described below are executed autonomously and require the ability to resolve issues and make recommendations.Work independently to operate and monitor machines used in the production of Temptime product
- Perform setup, testing and assembly of products using equipment as specified
- Effectively plans and utilizes time and resources to meet business needs and achieve business objectives
- Inspects product for defects, identifies and properly marks any non-conforming material in accordance with work instructions
- Ensure product assembly meets production requirements (both quality and quantity)
- Proper identification and physical movement of raw, in-process and finished goods materials to and from storage locations
- Perform material transactions in ERP of raw, in process and finished goods materials used in production processes.
- Work with outside vendors for purchase of operating supplies.
- Maintain inventory of operating supplies including screens, plates and other pre-press supplies.
- Conduct inventory cycle counting activities as directed
- Daily setup, operation and cleanup of equipment operated.
- Maintains and adheres to all company safety policies and procedures
- Maintains work area organization and documentation to satisfy ISO and GMP standards
- Maintains good communication and working relationships with all departments and effectively functions within a team environment
- Exhibits professional etiquette that exemplifies the values of the organization
- Support Research and Development activities, including participation in product/process development trials, carrying out new types of raw material and product characterization/performance testing and use of experimental materials
- Attendance at the worksite is required on a regular and on-going basis
- Supports training for new hires